[OM] Om-PC flash problem

Subject: [OM] Om-PC flash problem
From: "Frank Costa" <red_rover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:21:29 -0800
    Can't seem to get my newly acquired Om PC to fire my flash. I'm working
with a cheap Viv 2800 (Until I can afford a 285 HV) and it works fine with
my other bodies. Is there anything I'm missing (besides the fact that it
might be broken). Does the PC only work with dedicated modules? Or only in a
certain mode? The camera is a perfect beauty in every other way. I'm
starting to suspectthe good deal I got on this puppy was too good to be
true. Any suggestions are welcome.