Re: [OM] Olympus Digital Cameras: D400Z and D620L Was Olympus Camedia D

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Digital Cameras: D400Z and D620L Was Olympus Camedia D620L
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 10:18:25 -0500
As I posted last night about the new D620L and D400Z, the former will soon be
available and the latter is already on the market in the US.

After I had written my post, I found a review on the D400Z on the Internet.  The
URL is:
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/D400/D400A.HTM

I was quite impressed with what Olympus has done with this high-end digital P&S.
Among other things, it boasts spot metering, Olympus' favorite.  Remember the
big difference between the Nikon FM10 and the Olympus OM2000 even though they
are made by the same company.

I also found this morning the most recent catalog from Publishing Perfection
Volume 15A does include the two new Olympus digital cameras.  The prices are
$1199.95 for the D620L and $799.95 for the D-400Z.

The D-400Z is equivalent to the C-900Z.

BTW, the imaging-resource com has a review on Olympus' ES-10 scanner.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/