Re: [OM] Re: PMT-35 ??'s

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: PMT-35 ??'s
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:58:03 -0800
1.  My guess is combining extension tubes and bellows together.  I've done
this several times and it works well.
2.  Not I.
3.  No idea.
4.  not yet
I too have been keping an eye out for one of these little marvels.  I'm sure
I'll fiind one someday; I just hope I can afford it when I do.

John P
______________________________________
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"

Buddy <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx> wondered:

>I've got a few questions on the PMT-35 Macrophotographic Equipment.
>1. The OM literature says it will go to 16.5x magnification.  The standard
>Auto bellows with 20 mm macro goes to 12.4x mag.  So how does the PMT get
it's
>extra power.  Does it have a special bellows?
>2. Does anyone on the list own a PMT-35?
>3. If I were ever to find a used system, what would be a price range?
>4. Has anyone ever seen a PMT-35 for sale?
> Frank, I saw a few months ago you were asking WTB on E-Bay or somewhere.
Did