[OM] Olympus FS

Subject: [OM] Olympus FS
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:00:38 -0000
I have a few items left from my recent "sale" at reduced prices:

OM4Ti champagne / Zuiko 50mm/f1.8 - mechanically perfect, cosmetic
condition 8+/10 - 415UKP

OM3 black / Zuiko 50mm/f1.8 - mechanically perfect, cosmetic condition 8/10
- 300UKP

OM2N chrome / Zuiko 50mm/f1.8 / shoe 4 - mechanically perfect, cosmetic
condition 9/10 - 145UKP

Each camera is complete with every imaginable cap.

Olympus T45 flash complete with charger - 245UKP

Olympus Zuiko 200mm/f4 - glass perfect, cosmetic condition 9+/10 - 85UKP

Olympus Zuiko 28-48mm/f4 zoom - very minor coating marks on glass, slack
focus ring, cosmetic condition 8/10 - 80UKP

Note that all prices INCLUDE postage to Europe/US and that I can accept $US
cheques but my bank offer a rate of $1.69 to 1 UKP and charge me $15 to
convert each cheque (:

E-mail off line keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx for further information.

David