Re: [OM] G28 flash diffuser?

Subject: Re: [OM] G28 flash diffuser?
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:35:47 GMT
On Wed, 25 Nov 1998 05:17:52 +0100, "Per Nordenberg"
<per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

You would, or use a stepping down ring.

>Since the
>diffuser is fitted directly on the macro converter I suppose it would
>not work if attached to the built-in flash due to the specific flash
>operation of the IS cameras (non-TTL?).

The macro converter and the diffuser are intended for use with the
built-in flash only. Not the G-40 (sits too high and off centre).

>The price here for a new converter macro B is 945 SKR (about 116 USD).

This is very cheap indeed. In the US and in the rest of Europe this
would be normal to cheap for a _used_ B-macro converter...

>This is less than two thirds of the price for the wide and tele
>converters (which is about 1500 SKR). I believe in US this macro
>converter costs more than the wide and tele converters. I think
>I better hurry before they raise it...
>
>Per Nordenberg

Good luck then Per.

Frank.