Re: [OM] Meter readings with 600mm telephoto

Subject: Re: [OM] Meter readings with 600mm telephoto
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:58:38 -0800
>From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>This got me to looking at my T-mount adapters (I have several for various
>tele- and micro- scope attachments.  On mine, there are three equally spaced
>screws that, when loosened, allow the outer ring to rotate about the inner
>mount.  If others have this same type of construction, would it not then be
>possible to "tune" the rotation orientation to meter correctly?

I suspect that simply allows the top of the lens to be rotated to align
with the top of the camera, and won't affect meter readings. At least it's
that way on my T-mounts, including the one that's two stops off.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229