Re:Film Labs (was [OM] metering/Latitude)

Subject: Re:Film Labs (was [OM] metering/Latitude)
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:54:04 -0600
Greetings;

I would be happy to provide these speciality services for our members:

SHAMELESS PLUG

I operate a photo lab in Wyoming and we can provide the following services;

D&P all types of B&W film to your EI using the following developers;
     HC-110, T-Max. X-Tol, D-76, Ilford ID-11, Ilford Ilfosol-S.
B&W custom and machine prints to 16X20
Digital prints to 36X54 and possibly larger
Machine made panoramic prints from 35mm, 24x56 Widelux/Noblex, and 120 formats
Digital panoramic prints
Digital stitching to make panoramic prints

Hope I can be of service, Thanks

Mike Stoesz, VP                                 phone 307-742-7597
Rainbow Photography Inc.                        fax 307-742-3748
213 Grand Av.                                   email- mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Laramie, Wy. 82070