[OM] Spin

Subject: [OM] Spin
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 15:33:59 -0500
As inspired by my daughter and the arrival of the latest Spin magazine in
the mailbox today...

The cover story is '98--The Big Picture, so I guess they needed some
cameras... So she says, slightly embellished by Dear Old Dad...

So Dad did you like see the cover of Spin? Like ShirleyMansonofGarbage is
holding like this camera? And like you can't really tell what it is but it
looks like a kind of like cool p&s? But if you look close you can see by
the lens it's an Olympus? And then like you open the cover and there's a
photo of Biz Markie holding like another camera you know Biz Markie Dad he
like was on the Beastie Boys album Dad and I love the Beasties aren't they
cool Dad and the camera Biz has is like definitely an Olympus because it
like says so right on the _camera_? So Dad why don't you sell those dorky
OM1s that can't even flash and like BUY me a camera like that Dad?

Whew! Can I get a word in? Like, thanks...

Also did anyone see John Dvorak's column in PCMag saying that Oly is at the
top of the heap in digital?

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com