[OM] Digital top of the heap...

Subject: [OM] Digital top of the heap...
From: sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastien Roy)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 17:50:07 -0500 (EST)
Hello everyone,

Regarding who's on the top of the digital heap:

I don't know about Olympus, but the top consumer Kodak model (DC-260)
has a peculiar problem... It look's like an impressive light leak!

I put an example at
    http://www.neci.nj.nec.com/homepages/sebastien/kodak

Kodak customer support, usually prompt to answer, went really
silent on this one.  I might add that I've got two DC260 cameras
(for stereo shots) and they both behave the same way.
I guess Olympus could only be better than this.

Sebastien

--
-- Sebastien Roy
-- NEC Research Institute, Vision Stereo