[OM] Camera Bag Suggestions?

Subject: [OM] Camera Bag Suggestions?
From: Dave Haynie <dhaynie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 02:50:21 -0500 (EST)
Ok, so that last lens purchase, or maybe the "potato-masher" flash of 4+
years back, or the fourth OM-body, or something, but my old KIWI bag
just doesn't cut it anymore. I'm looking for the next step up, or maybe
two. With enough room for my six lenses and some more Zuikos that, with
such room, I'll have a harder time not buying in the next year or so.

I'm leaning toward the LowePro Commercial AW, but happy for any
recommendations. In fact, I probably would have bought the LowePro
on-line, as I found a place selling it for $160 or so, a good $40-$60
cheaper than anywhere else on-line, better than $80 less than I have
found locally. Only, Netscape crashed and I lost the store. Maybe it's a
sign, but I figured I would be worth soliciting opinions from other
folks with OM-shaped gear.
--
Dave Haynie  | V.P. Technology, Met@box Infonet, AG |  http://www.metabox.de
Be Dev #2024 | NB851 Powered! | Amiga 2000, 3000, 4000, PIOS One