Re: [OM] Camera Bag Suggestions?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bag Suggestions?
From: Shelley Stallings <stalling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 23:31:33 +0000
Dave and others interested in camera bags,

I own 4 Lowe bags, have had them for 12-15 years.  They are very well
made and the designs work for me.  I have a Magnum 35, 2 Orions and a
Mini-Magnum for my digital camera.  They are all used extensively in
rough conditions and have held up well.  Not a single stich has come
loose, all zippers and buckles are original.  One caveat though, I
believe the company was sold about 10 years ago and most if not all the
bags are now made in Asia, not Colorado anymore.  Whether the  quality
has remained the same or gotten worse I don't know.  Who knows maybe
they are even better, only paying 17 cents an hour for labor, the
company could afford to buy even better quality materials.

shelley stallings in alaska