[OM] Vivitar 28mm

Subject: [OM] Vivitar 28mm
From: "Stephen Worner" <sworner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 04:25:03 PST
Hello All,

has anyone encountered (or got) a Vivitar (not Series One, though) 28mm
f2.5 lens?

I found one today at a pawn shop for $AUS60, that's about $US38. It
looked solid enough, didn't feel too 'plasticky' to hold though I didn't
try it with a camera. I'm curious to know if it's worth going back and
buying it.

Also, I found several Tamron 80-210 f3.8s at a number of stores. On shop
had about five! Is there something about this lens that makes people NOT
want it?

Regards,

Steve
Perth, Australia