Re: [OM] OT: How to lose a customer.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: How to lose a customer.
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 12:13:08 +0100
Hi Per.

You wrote:

> Sorry to read about your problem with Intervision. As a matter of fact I´ve
> dealt with them a couple of times and had no particular problems besides the
> work taking rather long time, but then I think you always feel it takes to
> long when you are waiting for your gear.

[snip]

Hopefully I am the only one to have experienced this problem and that no one
else ever will. It would be great if the service is good as one want to get the
things working without and trouble.
Well, for me, as I said before, I will use Camtech next time.

> P.S.  BTW Hans, there is a rather similar TV programme in Sweden as well, and
> it is called PLUS. Maybe it is not a satiric show like the Dutch programme,
> but it is a serious program strictly dealing with consumer problems and
> complaints.

I *love* PLUS!! It is one of my favorite TV programs! *Very* good in my opinion!

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen