Re: [OM] Macro Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Flash
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 12:36:35 -0800
I appreciate the kind offer.  I too have a set of the labels with my T-power
control.  I never thought of scanning and enlarging them.  Very clever.

While I'll pass on an email attachment, I _will_ plagerize your idea
shamelessly and scan them today.
Thanks,

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"