[OM] Garage sailing 11/28/98

Subject: [OM] Garage sailing 11/28/98
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 18:50:42 -0500 (EST)
  Was checking out a 3-man Kelty tent (thinking about some camping)at a
garage sale this morning, and the guy is ranting about the tent, and I was
mentally ambivalent...until I saw a fairly battered but working OM-1.
The guy said he loved it, but had bought a 35-105 Stylus and the old
warhorse had sat for a few years. It cried out to me... I leaned over and
said "throw in the camera and it's a deal"...and he did. Oh, it came with
the ubiquitous 50/1.8 & appropriate shoe. :) What does one glue the
leatherette back onto the camera with ? Another OM-1...just what I needed!

                                   Certified OM junkie
                                     *= Doris Fang =*