[OM] Olympus Web Pages in Europe

Subject: [OM] Olympus Web Pages in Europe
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 20:32:02 -0500
This evening I was doing an Alta Vista search on Olympus digital cameras to see
if there is anything new I can find.  Instead, I stumbled upon the Olympus Italy
site which shows the OM-3Ti and the OM-4Ti Black.  I know a little bit of
Italian because I have to sing in the language so I was able to navigate myself.

I went to the Olympus-Europa site to get more national sites in Europe.  What I
don't understand is why Olympus Germany does not have a site in German.  All the
Germany sites are in English.  There is an Olympus site in German if you go to
the Olympus Switzerland site.

I collected all these national sites of Olympus in Europe on my Olympus pages.
You'll find handy links there.

http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/olympus.html

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx