Re: [OM] from "SALE" to "AUCTION"; what is mint?; camera bags

Subject: Re: [OM] from "SALE" to "AUCTION"; what is mint?; camera bags
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 00:05:49 EST
In a message dated 11/28/98 7:16:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, PCACala@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Geesh, I wish some folks would get over that idea.  It doesn't work in
 cybercommerce.  One can't waste the time offering less because someone
 offering what is being asked will more than likely beat you to the first
legit
 offer.  When I offer something through Internet channels, 800f the time it
 sells at what I've priced it at.  And 500f the time it sells in a day.  I
 get disgusted when I get a discounted offer hours after something goes up for
 sale.  My advise is that if you know an item is fresh, don't dilly dally
 around with a counteroffer - or you will likely loose out!
 Gary Reese >>

Bravo, Gary! I hate the dilly-dallying and game playing...and I won't even
make an offer when it's inflated. Wish more were straight shooters like you.
Susan