[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #631

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #631
From: gpalman@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:35:09 -0500
John,
I'm on my 4th western digital...not because of problems but due to
adding a second and then buying another bigger one to replace a
smaller drive which went into another computer. They are enhanced
IDE and they are a great drive. Have no qualms about purchasing
one. And as you stated they are a snap to install. --Greg