Re: [OM] Excess Olympus Stuff For Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Excess Olympus Stuff For Sale
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 18:17:07 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 14:35:15 PST you write:

>camera, Olympus OM-2n, black, w/Shoe 4
>Asking $275
>Average price in Shutterbug ads (all conditions): $273.795
>Condition: 10-: Like new, except for one 1/4" scratch on film  back holder.
>Only 3 or 4 rolls of film through this camera! Purchased new in May for
>$36. Includes all original packaging material except manual. Great

Since you purchased it new in May for $36, I'll offer $72.  Isn't 100%
profit enough?

--Lee
Who is amazed someone would actually not only have the balls to sell
something to the list for 7.5x what they paid for it, but
that they would actually admit to trying it....

*big shrug*