[OM] Cibachrome

Subject: [OM] Cibachrome
From: "Dr. Chris Barrett" <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 12:46:14 -0000
Ken M wrote:

"Has anyone tried Cibachrome at home processing? I know of someone that does it
at home and has great results printing from slides to high quality prints in
their home basement lab"

I have used what was a home kit, albeit in the darkroom at my camera club.

I thought it worked extremely well, was relatively easy (I've done black and
white but not colour neg), and was pleased with the results. It isn't easy to
print high contrast slides though.

You can see my results on the Photo gallery. They were all taken on K64,
printed onto 8"x10" cibachrome, and then scanned in using an HP5100C.

Chris Barrett