Re: [OM] Trip 35.

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip 35.
From: Tripographic <trip35@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 17:13:20 +0100
Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> Are we supposed to send in the same kind of shit pictures the Austrian
> Lomographische Gesellschaft aka The Lomographic Society International
> (http://www.blackbox.at/lomo/  and http://lomo.vienna.at/new/index1.html)
> produce? Or should they be more up to par with the standards of The
> International OMographic Society, aka "us"? And when will the XAmographic
> Society be founded?

Well - I will not try to hide that Lomo kind of provoked me to start
this up. Besides that I don't see anything in common.
The Trip 35 is a great camera - the Lomo is crap.

In answer to your question: No, don't send shit - send great pictures.
Well first send me a mail to get more details.

Regards:
Finn Krogh.
The International Tripographic Society.