Re: [OM] Leatherette Sources

Subject: Re: [OM] Leatherette Sources
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 Dec 1998 08:09:21 +1000
*- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net
and spake thusly:

>    Am I the only one thinking of polka dots, fur (synthetic), Capilene,
> Mohair, tiger/zebra stripes, etc ?

I recall seeing in a recent issue of _Australian_Photography_ a
photo-essay shot in Cuba.

The photgrapher carried 3 or 4 OM-1s and each of her cameras was painted a
different bright colour.  She said her cameras no longer looked
"serious" and she had a much easier time as subjects were not so
intimidated (and nobody tried to steal her cameras).

cjb.

--
Christopher Biggs -- chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Ph+61-7-3270-4266 - PGP & MIME OK
There's a bug in my mailer that mangles my sig but V guvax V'ir svkrq vg abj.