[OM] XA2 - bit of a problem

Subject: [OM] XA2 - bit of a problem
From: Peter Jones <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 05:20:52 +0000
I have a slight problem with a recently acquired Olympus XA2. The leaver
that changes the focus range was stuck so I removed the baseplate, had a
fiddle about and fixed the problem. Alas, now when activating the flash
switch on the camera the flash switches on OK, but the camera meter
still wants to set the aperture and shutter speed instead of the default
settings for flash exposure. It seemed to be working OK before I removed
the baseplate.

Any XA experts about?
--
Peter Jones                peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx