[OM] Re: Rollei Carousels

Subject: [OM] Re: Rollei Carousels
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:29:15 +0100
Richard Shaetzl wrote:
-----
>AFAIK Rollei no longer sells carousel trays, I´ve seen them in the Zett
>projector price list (former Zeiss Ikon, now Leica). If not there,
>vertical carousel trays should be at least available from OEM´s. Of
>course you can always project out of conventional trays.
----

I still have about 20 vertical carousels from Brown Paximat. They can hold
100 slides each and the slides won't fall out, even when held upside down.
(Well most carousels ar still fine but some have problems holding all
slides in their place)

My parents gave away the projector (to someone else) and I now have a
projector with "normal" slide trays. The carousels are extremely expensive
here, projectors for these carousels are allmost unknown and I don't make
too many slides nowadays. So,...

I am willing to trade my carousels with slide trays for the same amount of
slides.

Anyone interseted?
Please contact me off-line

Wiliam