Re: [OM] g-sailing 12/5/98 (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] g-sailing 12/5/98 (OT)
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 16:59:07 EST
LOL on posting a garage sale report!  I have to admit that when I opened my
eyes this morning I said "Doris would scold me for sleeping through prime
garage sale time!"

FWIW, nothing here in garage sales, but in a variety of other venues: Got a
Vivitar 924 black tripod for my daughter for Christmas ($15 after hard
bargaining including two walk aways), lost out on a IS-10 for $120 for a
friend (that I had walked away from), fondled a late model Fujica with 50mm
f/1.4 EBC-Fujinon ("those least interested in buying touch the mostest"), and
oogled from a foot away at a minty Rolleiflex with a f/2.8 Planar (ca. $800).

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV