[OM] To Seperate The Men From The Boys

Subject: [OM] To Seperate The Men From The Boys
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 19:33:33 -0800
Today at the camera show in the DC area I was talking with a filter
dealer and noticed an OM box (can't mis them can you ?) behind his
table.
I asked him what is was and he reached down and handed it to me, it is a
100mm L39(UV) filter NIB.  We talked and I told him that I might be able
to find a home for it.  He wants about half of the marked price of
$118.90 ($60).  As near as I can tell it fits the 600mm f6.5 and the
1000mm f11.  What a chunk of glass !  Box has some shelf wear but that's
it.
  I also purchased a neat little device by Vivitar to use our OM lens as
telescopes.  Brand new in case with caps, the model mumber is Vivitar
TLA-1 Telescopic Lens Adapter O/OM.  Put that on the 1000mm lens!
  If interested in the 100mm filter please contact me off-line.
Rand E.