Re: [OM] Motor Drive Socket Cap

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor Drive Socket Cap
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 23:36:00 EST
Hi Paul:

> Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a replacement Motor Drive Socket
>  Cap for an OM-2?  Mine has to be held on with tape.  Has been that way
>  since I bought the camera.

Best bets: 1) try a camera repair shop, and 2) try looking in the battery
compartment of a used Winder 2 at any camera store or show.  Be prepared to
offer some cash since these are getting scarce.  Someone just said that
Olympus America parts might still have the chrome cap available.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV