[OM] Any Body Know of a Zukio -> Leica M Lens mount adapter

Subject: [OM] Any Body Know of a Zukio -> Leica M Lens mount adapter
From: "Leonard K. Nicholson" <nicleok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 20:14:03 -0600
Dear Sirs:

I am new to this list, having been directed here from the Leica User
Group.

My question is does anybody know of where I can get a Zukio lens to
Leica M lens mount adapter so that I can use my Olympus Zukio lens on my
Leica M6 camera?

Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

With every good wish, I am,

Sincerely yours,
--

Leonard K. Nicholson                       nicleok@xxxxxxxxx
Operating Manager

                       STRUCTURED DEVELOPMENT LLC
                      2323 WEST BAINBRIDGE STREET
                               Suite 100
                     Kenner, Louisiana  70062-4108

                Tel. (504)468-9400  ?  Fax (504)467-8571
                          http://www.sdllc.com