Re: [OM] Any Body Know of a Zukio -> Leica M Lens mount adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Any Body Know of a Zukio -> Leica M Lens mount adapter
From: Richard Ross <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 10:03:26 +0000
At 20:14 07/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>My question is does anybody know of where I can get a Zukio lens to
>Leica M lens mount adapter so that I can use my Olympus Zukio lens on my
>Leica M6 camera?

SRB Film Services in Luton, UK, claim to be able to supply adaptors to and
from more or less anything, so if it's possible they would almost certainly
know.   The have a web site :

http://www.srbfilm.co.uk

which might help you.  I have no connection with SRB but they are a well
known company here in the UK.

Cheers
Richard