[OM] FS: OM3-Ti

Subject: [OM] FS: OM3-Ti
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 07:43:20 EST
For sale:

Olympus OM-3Ti, like new in all respects.  This was a Olympus America
replacement body (transfered in August, 1998) for a user who had multiple
repair tickets on another OM-3Ti.  User wishes to liquidate the virtually
unused camera at this point.

$1175 firm.  Offered exclusively to OM List members at this price, but for two
days only.  I've independently confirmed the history of this camera and can
arrange for a knowledgable and trustworthy agent to be used in the transaction
of this sale (location: near Chicago's O'Hare Airport).  Contact me offline if
interested.  First come, first served.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV