Re: [OM] Need Info on WWII camera (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Info on WWII camera (OT)
From: Debrux@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 08:02:02 EST

Dear Susan, Christie's South Kensington in London had an auction a couple of
years ago devoted entirely to 'spy' cameras and got some spectacular prices.
Unfortunately I have thrown out the catalogue but if you call the expert in
the camera and optical toys dept. I am sure he will give you a clear idea of
its value.  His direct line is (or at least used to be)  +44 171 321 3279 or
try  the main switchboard is +44 171 581 7611.  Let us know how you get on!
Simon