Subject: Re: [OM] f/2 vs. f/2.8 primes.......

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] f/2 vs. f/2.8 primes.......
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:00:41 EST

Are you a traveller or a photographer?  This is one of those
"eternal" questions.  I've been to Nepal twice, and came down
on the "photographer" side of this (two camera bodies, four
lenses) each time.  If I were to go again...let's just say
that the 24-120 Nikkor (heresy!) looks pretty interesting for
travel.

YMMV, as always.

jim
======
Jim - what is the "photographer side" 2 cameras 4 lenses - what 4 lenses for
traveling?

Ken M