[OM] OM-3Ti on ebay

Subject: [OM] OM-3Ti on ebay
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:09:32 EST
Hi folks:

I want to offer an apology for listing an OM-3Ti in "like new throughout"
condition, wereas there was actually some brassing evident near a strap lug.
While this wasn't an inconvience to anyone here, my listing of this same
camera on ebay in 9+ (rather than 10-) condition might lead someone to wonder
what's up?

I've been persuing this camera since my trip to the Chicago Camera Show trip
in August.  Olympus America gave me a referral to the owner, who was wishing
to sell but who I was unable to contact while in Chicago.  I combined
information from various sources in describing the camera here.  It turns out
that there were some miscommunications which I worked out over the next 24
hours, through independent confirmation with the Olympus technician who had
just released the camera.

For the final word, see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=48275721

Gary Reese