[OM] Re: OM 4 TI Display Problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 4 TI Display Problem
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:56:39 +0000
Just found out that the LCD on my OM4TI has suddenly decided to stop
working. When I touch the shutter release to activate it, it sometimes
flashes momentarily but usually doesn't come on. Otherwise the camera seems
to be working, the batteries are OK, the shutter fires, the AE works. The
camera has not been used for about a month.

NB the LCD has been OK since new (6 years).

Does anyone have any idea what is malfunctioning, the display itself, the
connection with the shutter release, is it a big repair bill?

Many Thanks