Re: [OM] For those thinking "Digital Photography"

Subject: Re: [OM] For those thinking "Digital Photography"
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 18:33:13 -0800
At less than $400, and rebate offers abound, the HP Photosmart provides a
most capable "gizmo" for digital processing.  And, at 3600 x 2400 pixel
resolution of the 35mm frame, it's about 6 times the resolution the
megapixel class digital cameras provide for a third the cost.  There are
many good things to be said for the "instant gratification" of digital
shooting, not the least of which is the ability to delete the "duds" in
camera.  Try that with your Fuji Sensia <g>.  It is a good stepping stone to
going fully digital.

Oh, and Susan, no - it does not make us unfaithful ;-)

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"