RE: [OM] For those thinking "Digital Photography"

Subject: RE: [OM] For those thinking "Digital Photography"
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:48:20 -0600
I own a D500L, which I am pleased with overall, but its no substitute for a
slide scanner.

The lack of manual control over focus and exposure, and the lack of
interchangables lenses, and 1/4 sec being the slowest shutter speed is
really too much to give up (at least for me). What I would really like is a
digital camera with those features, with the pixel count kept low and in a
single ccd design so I could afford it :). Seems like someone could sell a
lot of those in the $1000 range (not to mention the lens sales youd make
too).

My 2c anyway.

---
Greg Heier (greg@xxxxxxxx)