Re: [OM] T-32 Manual

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 Manual
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:35:14 EST
In a message dated 12/10/98 2:13:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
giacoso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I'm looking for a manual for the T-32 flash (I've
 given up on guessing!).  Please let me know where I
 can find one or if you would like to sell one.  Thanks. >>

The T20 manual is on the document archive at http://www.grue.net/olydocs.
These flashes are quite similar, with three notable exceptions: First
(obviously) is the power difference. Secondly, the T32 has a half power (GN
16) setting in manual mode; and finally the T32 has a TTL connector on the
flash.

Hope this helps,

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI