Re: [OM] OM 3Ti - OM 4Ti - OM 4T question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 3Ti - OM 4Ti - OM 4T question
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:16:02 -0800
<<There is a place for both the OM-3Ti and the OM-4Ti.  The former wears
better
and has selectable shutter speeds even if the battery runs out (albeit no
metering in such a case).  It would be my camera of choice in harsh
conditions
(including very high humidity or sub freezing temperatures).  I'd have a
tough
time choosing only one camera body!  In order of preference:
OM-4 series: general all around work, esp. with a Motor Drive 2
OM-2S: for shooting situations where things happen too fast to fuss with
exposure
OM-3 series: as a perfect backup camera re: reliability
OM-1n: for mirror lockup situations (esp. copy work) and locals where theft
is
an issue
OM-2n: for elegant simplicity of operation (like the OM-1n) but where an
automatic exposure option is desired.>>

Odd that you should post this now.
I have been meaning to pose a similar question to the list for my own
information and
just for fun.  The question:
If you had to choose only one OM body to own and rely on, which one would it
be?
Why?
OM5 and 6 not eligible. :-)

Charlie