Re: [OM] Import film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Import film?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:35:17 -0800
Check your invoice to see what you paid for.  USA is generally more
expensive than import.  The films themselves are the same, but storage and
handling conditions may be different.  If you paid for USA and received
import, then you have a legitimate complaint.  If you *wanted* USA but paid
for and received import, I'm sure B&H will make it right if you ask them,
but now you know there's a difference, so be explicit next time. Good luck.
And FWIF, I always ask for and receive USA.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"