[OM] Holiday Awareness

Subject: [OM] Holiday Awareness
From: "$elena Goth" <sgoth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 23:44:51 -0500
Having learned earlier that our Governor, Lawton Chiles,
passed away today we  wanted to send greetings.
    You just never know.

Forgiveness is the answer to the child's dream of a miracle
by which what is broken is made whole again, what is soiled
is again made clean.
                         -Dag Hammarskjold

There is a destiny that makes us brothers,
None goes his way alone.
All that we send into the lives of others,
Comes back into our own.
                        - Edwin Markham,  American poet (1852-1940)

               ~~~ Merry Christmas and  ~~~
      ~~~  Best Wishes for a Happy New Year ~~~
        ~~~~ from the Goth family, Florida ~~~~