Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Ignition key...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Ignition key...
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 04:07:36 EST

<< >Hmm.....there was an item on the TV here a little while ago about
 >Explorers.  Apparently they have a tendency for the throttle to stick open.
 > One woman said she'd driven the thing in a state of panic for several
 >miles looking for somewhere to crash safely.  Dunno why she didn't think of
 >the ignition key but there we are ;-)

Brakes are always (almost) stronger than the engine.  Just bear down on them
until the engine stalls. No locked steering wheels and no thrown rods this way
either.

Warren Kato

PS. Olympus content:  We all want to get safely to where we can use our OM
gear.