[OM] New Website

Subject: [OM] New Website
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:51:10 EST
Hi folks,

First, Holiday Greetings to everyone.

Second, I would invite you to stop by my humble new website,
www.gplphotography.com, when you have a moment.   Although most of the photos
may already be seen on the Oly Gallery, courtesy the Great Garth, I have added
a few more that may be of interest.   Also included are some technical notes
on the photos.

What I am really interested, however, is anyone's technical comments on the
quality of the JPEG's, organization, etc.   I'm just learning this stuff, and
would be grateful for any advice.

As usual, all photos taken with 1000lympus OM equipment.   Hope you like it!

Thanks,

Greg Logiodice,
Nyack, NY