Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:38:01 -0800
Eric Larsen wrote:

> George wrote:
> "From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT - Worst $3400 I've ever spent
>
> Just don't read it.  We put disclaimers at the beginning, and it doesn't
> happen often.
>
> Now, back into myself ..."
>
> 1)  Disclaimers or not, this is an Olympus list.  After the first mention
> and _brief_ response, everything else has been a rude, tiresome intrusion.

My response was the first respo ah, screw it.

> 2)  How arrogant to assume that putting a disclaimer at the beginning gives
> you the privilege of hijacking the list.
> 3)  It has been happening often.  Repeatedly.  Boringly.  I am relatively
> new to this list, and this thread has dismayed me.  Of course, I delete it.
> It is neither relevant nor interesting.

Get a life, Eric.  No one hijacked the list. It's still here. So am I
and so are you.  If the thread was so boring and dismaying, why did u
read it?

I'm always amazed at how a brief off-topic foray can get such a drastic
response from some folks. GET OVER IT.

--

george  :>)