[OM] List co-admin wanted

Subject: [OM] List co-admin wanted
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:17:16 -0800
Holiday greetings to all!

As our second baby approaches the world, it is becoming more evident each day
that I will be surviving on even LESS sleep in a few short weeks (maybe less).
As a result I would like to ask if anyone out there is willing to lend a hand
with the list admin functions for a while.

There's not that much to learn, and I would continue to host the list, and
offer help when I can. Please contact me off list if you are interested.
Thanks.

ps: On a slightly related note, I had an offer from a fellow who archives the
Nikon and Leica lists (among others) to also do the same for ours. As many have
noticed, I have not automated this process yet, partly due to lack of time, but
also due to lack of CPU resources on Zuiko. His offer would seem to solve both
these problems.
If anyone has concerns, comments, or experiences with this service, please let
me know. As this decision could affect all of use, please feel free to discuss
it on the list. One possible problem could be spam, but I'm sure there are
others.

The archive site is at:

http://lq.corenetworks.com/