Re: [OM] Info on OLYMPUS ES-10 scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Info on OLYMPUS ES-10 scanner
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:22:16 +0800
----------
> From: Carsten Esch <carsten.esch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> The software from the ES-10 will only run with WIN 3.1x, WIN 95 and WIN
> 98. Make sure your parallel port can use a bidirectional mode (like ECP
> or EPP)
> The biggest problem I see is the lack of possibility to modify the film
> parameter files. There are not many to choose from (e.g. only 100 ISO
> settings available for different film manufacturers).
> This is the weakest point in MY opinion.
>
> Regards,
>
> Carsten

My Nikon LS2000 don't even have a film table for any film, you can just
choose Negative or Positive. But you can adjust the exposure setting and
save it. I don't know whether the ES-10 have a powerful control on exposure
setting and save setting function. If yes, it is much better to create the
film table yourself.

C.H.Ling