Re: [OM] New here.

Subject: Re: [OM] New here.
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:23:31 -0800
Rex Jackson wrote:

> Thank you so much for the recommendations. Isn't the 50-250/5 one of those
> phantom lenses that almost nobody has ever seen? I'd love to hear a
> firsthand account of how it performs as long as there's a chance of laying
> my hands on one someday.
>

> > George
>
> Thanks, George. The amount of traffic on this list is pretty impressive. I
> was wondering if it was just going to be represented by a few posts a week.
> It's great that there's so much information exchanged here. Lots of heated
> exchange of opinions, too. ;-)
>
> -Rob

Rex, Rob, ...

Yeah, everybody's got an opinion ... and they all stink! <g> Cept, of
course, mine.

OK, 50-250/5 phantom?  I've never seen one.  One list member recently
revealed he sold one - and berated himself for his stupidity. Another
list member purchased one in the last month or two.  He promised at that
time that he would compare it to his 85-250/5 and give some feedback to
the list.  Time is all he needs, and all I need, to follow up on our
lens test promises.
--

george  :>)