Re: [OM] New here.

Subject: Re: [OM] New here.
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 00:38:58 -0800
Rob;

I'll editorialize a little, since I sold that 21/3.5 to Gary.  It was a
wonderful, compact, sharp little lens.  I sold it cause I came into a
21/2 at a good price and I always want speed in a lens when I can get
it.  I didn't take the time to compare the two and after seeing Gary's
results, I almost hesitate to put the /2 up against the /3.5.  But
sometime in the not too distant future, I'm going to duplicate Gary's
tests on some of my lenses, including the 21/2.  Should be interesting.

George