Re: [OM] Vivitar 28-90

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 28-90
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 05:53:25 -0500
At 08:05 AM 12/16/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>Hi Matthias:
>>
>>If you feed us lens tests like these from time to time, some of will respond
>>like Pavlov's Dogs.  I'm already drooling.
>
>Excuse me Gary, but my English is not good enough to understand the above
>statement. Do you mean that such a test is useless? What is the meaning of
>drooling?
>Matthias

PMFJI, but drooling means saliva running from the mouth, as in does often
in animals, with the anticipation of something good happeneing.

Pavlov was a scientist. He did an experiment whereby everytime he fed his
dogs, he rang a bell. After a while, he simply rang the bell, and the dogs
'drooled' as if they were to be fed. Almost a 'knee-jerk' response, if
you've heard that one <g>

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com