[OM] Re: [no OM content] Germany, here I come (was Fatherland over othe

Subject: [OM] Re: [no OM content] Germany, here I come (was Fatherland over others)
From: brookswf@xxxxxxxx (BILL F BROOKS)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:07:52 -0600
Well said Rand E.,

My first knee-jerk reaction to the *offensiveness of a post-lable* was
"get a life", quit placing *your* value judgments on a simple phrase that
got sucked into a horrible propaganda song and be on with yourself.
 While I'm fully aware that for some people the past is as real as today,
other people just like to snipe at percieved *politically-incorrect*
statements/comments/utterances et. al.

The past is history (learn from it)
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift
That's why we call it The Present!

Bill >; )
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."

*provided you have a good archival system in place...