Re:[OM] Just how extensive is the T- Series? (brought on by seeing my fi

Subject: Re:[OM] Just how extensive is the T- Series? (brought on by seeing my first T-18)
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:57:59 +0100
Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx asked:

>Just how cheap/useful is the T-18?

Mine were (yes, I have two) certainly cheap, 150 SKR a piece (18 US$).

It's is a very simple flash, simply made, not at all of the same build
quality as the T20 and does not take any normal auto aperture settings. But
it is very light and compact and works in TTL-mode. And since it is of the
conventional upright design, I'd guess red eyes are less of a problem than
with the T20.
I think this flash was primarily designed for the auto/powerfocus OM's, but
it functions on any OM-camera.

>OM rhetorical query: Are Olympus flashes part of the Zuikoholism disease?

Having five flashes, well, maybe...

Ulf Westerberg